CASIO G-SHOCK GM-110RB-2AJF JDM
The stainless steel bezel of this analog-digital GM-110 Series model have been forged, cut and polished to give it its distinctive design.
The GM-110RB model features special rainbow ion plating (IP) for the stainless steel bezel, along with a multi-color coating for the small dial.
* Due to the manufacturing process, the appearance of the bezel color of the GM-110RB-2A model is different for each watch.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Rainbow ion plated case
- 200-meter water resistance
LED light (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (stopwatch indicator)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR927W×2