CASIO EDIFICE SCUDERIA ALPHATAURI LIMITED EDITION EQB-1100AT-2AJR JAPAN MOV'T JDM
From EDIFICE, the high-performance motor sports chronograph that is designed and engineered under the concept of “Speed and Intelligence,” comes the first model designed in collaboration with Scuderia AlphaTauri Formula 1 team. From 2020, Scuderia AlphaTauri became the new name of the Scuderia Toro Rosso racing team.
This new EDIFICE Scuderia AlphaTauri Limited Edition model incorporates the white and navy blue colors of the racing team into this design. The face of the model is bi-colored with the blue blending with the white in a beautiful gradation. The Scuderia AlphaTauri team logo appears on the face and back case cover of this model, as well as on the buckle clasp of the EQB-1100AT.
The EQB-1100AT has a carbon fiber octagon bezel, and is based on a new slim solar Smartphone Link model. High-performance chronograph capabilities along with Smartphone Link and a Tough Solar power system come packed into a slim 9.6mm configuration.
The second-unit accuracy and the simple operation of the World Time function of this model is highly prized by team members.
- Accurate Time System: The watch automatically connects with a phone by Bluetooth to update is time setting.
- World Time: Settings can be configured quickly and easily using a special smartphone app. The current time in a second time zone is indicated by a dial on the face.
- 1/1000 Stopwatch: Memory provides storage of up to 200 lap times. Measurements can be sent to your phone.
- Phone Finder: Long-pressing a watch button causes a tone to sound on your phone (as long as it is within range to receive a Bluetooth signal).
- Tough Solar: An advanced power system enables charging by exposure to even small amounts of light. Exposure to light charges a battery that provides enough power for up to five months of normal operation.
- Sapphire crystal with non-reflective inside surface coating
- 100-meter water resistance