CASIO EDIFICE TOM'S LIMITED EDITION SMARTPHONE LINK MODEL EQB-1100TMS-1AJR JAPAN MOV"T JDM
Slip on the EDIFICE TOM’S Limited Edition EQB-1100TMS. It’s almost like stepping into a luxury sports car.
Founded in 1974, TOM’S is one of Japan’s most prestigious racing teams and known the world over as Toyota’s official tuner.
Inspired by the luxury sports cars in TOM’S line of complete vehicles, this special collaborative design says pure luxe all the way. Gorgeous gold-color accents flash on the second hand, on the racing team logo on the carbon dial, and on the indicator hand of the inset dial at the 6 o’clock position. The case back and clasp are engraved with TOM’S and EDIFICE logos, as well.
For a bold, fiery touch, the lower inset dial evokes the color gradation of a titanium tail pipe as it heats up. And the black ion plating on the octagonal bezel and the gray ion plating on the case and band deliver a scratch-resistant timepiece with the look and feel of complete luxury.
This solar-powered chronograph syncs with your smartphone via Bluetooth® to make the functionality effortless wherever you go. Precision timekeeping down to the second, world time display, alarms, and more — all in a slim design and comfortable fit you’ll love.
- Case size (L× W× H): 51.1 × 44.6 × 8.9 mm
- Weight: 130 g
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Band: Stainless Steel Band, Solid Band, One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Water resistance: 100-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Smartphone Link feature: Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Apps: EDIFICE Connected
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Bezel features: Tachymeter
- Surface treatment: Gray ion plated case, Gray ion plated band, Black ion plated bezel
- World time: Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- Stopwatch: 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Others: Flyback, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Alarm/hourly time signal: Daily alarm
- Calendar: Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Energy saving feature: Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Approx. battery operating time: 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge), 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Regular timekeeping: Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second), 4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Date display
- Day indicator