The bezel of this model has a highly fashionable design, and is made of lightweight yet very rigid carbon material. Combining state-of-the-art Toray Industries TORAYCA®*1 and NANOALLOY®*2 results in a bezel with outstanding shock resistance characteristics. Highly scratch resistant clear sapphire glass is used for the crystal to enhance readability and appearance, and to create a design that is both tough and good looking.
The hefty urethane band was produced using a bi-color molding process that makes it possible to decorate the outer surface with a sporty pattern, and blue urethane for the inner surface. A metal band ring reduces the chance of band breakage due to abrasion. Chic blue coloring used for accents on the face combine with the blue of the inner band for a sporty look that embodies G-SHOCK toughness.
*1 TORAYCA®: High-performance carbon fiber material by Toray Industries is used in a wide range of applications, including: aerospace, high-pressure vessels, wind power generation, automobiles, bicycles, golf club shafts, fishing rods, and more.
*2 NANOALLOY®: Original Toray Industries nanometer structure control technology makes it possible to combine multiple polymers on a nano-metric scale (one billionth of a meter) for performance that is far superior to previous types of materials. This polymeric material enables high performance and high function that was previously not possible with standard micron order (one millionth of a meter) alloys.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Screw Lock Crown
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon fiber bezel
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- 200-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- LED light (Super Illuminator) Afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping) 1-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59 Measuring mode: split time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
24 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)