CASIO G-SHOCK MASTER OF G MUDMASTER GWG-100-1A3JF JDM (Japanese Domestic Market)
The GWG-100 Mudmaster looks to be a good option for those who want the tough look and ruggedness of the GWG-1000 but in a smaller and more affordable version, and prefer a solar and radio-powered model over the GG-1000 Mudmaster with Twin Sensor. A distinguishing feature of the GWG-100 is the full auto double LED light with both the Neon Illuminator for the hands and index and the Super Illuminator for the LCD displays, versus the standard double LED light of the GWG-1000 and the sole Super Illuminator of the GG-1000. The Neon Illuminator is essentially a LED “black light” that illuminates the analog hands and markings very clearly in the dark.
- Features include shock resistance
- 200-meter water resistance
- mud and dust resistance
- Neo Brite luminous hands and markers
- Tough Solar
- Multi-Band 6
- world time (48 cities + UTC)
- 1/100 second stopwatch (60 minutes total with split)
- countdown timer (100 minutes)
- 5 alarms, battery level indicator, and full auto double LED light with Neon Illuminator and Super Illuminator.