- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Spherical Glass
- Screw Lock Crown
- Black IP
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- 200-meter water resistance
LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Solar powered
Time calibration signal reception:
Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
*5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
The latest signal reception results
Time Calibration Signals
Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
Frequency: 77.5 kHz
Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
39 time zones* (27 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second) 4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery operating time: 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 55.8×51.7×14.4mm
- Total weight : 123g
CASIO G-SHOCK MT-G BLUETOOTH TOUGH SOLAR MTG-B1000B-1A4JF MADE IN JAPAN JDM (Japanese Domestic Market)
These new MTG-B1000 models incorporate a new shock-resistant structure, a smaller case size, and improved fit to the wrist to create a selection of new additions to the MT-G lineup of TRIPLE G RESIST metal-and-resin combination models.
The new shock resistant structure of these models is the result of the G-SHOCK MT-G constant pursuit of improved strength and durability. A New Core Guard structure integrates the lugs and pipes that connect the band into single pieces, creating a wall that isolates the watch's module from impact. The resin of the center case is also reinforced with carbon fibers, which further enhances module protection, while reducing overall weight.
These watches come with a new Connected Engine module for improved timekeeping accuracy. A Bluetooth® communication function makes it possible to connect with a smartphone running the G-SHOCK Connected* app and obtain accurate time information from an on-line time server. MULTIBAND 6 automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe, for automatic time adjustment when you are within the range of a signal, even if connection with a smartphone is not possible for some reason. All of this means that timekeeping is accurate, no matter where in the world you happen to be.
Other features include high-brightness LED illumination, World Time, stopwatch, and more. Stable operation is ensured by a CASIO original Tough Solar charging system.