CASIO G-SHOCK MT-G MTG-B2000D-1AJF MADE IN JAPAN JDM
These new lightweight metal models, with newly advanced shock-resistant structures, are the latest additions to the MT-G lineup that packs the latest that technology has to offer into shock-resistant designs that combine metal and resin materials.
A Carbon Core Guard structure combines with the Metal Core Card structure to create a new Dual Core Guard structure, which houses a module protected by an integrated carbon monocoque case and exterior metal parts. The New Layered Composite Bands of these models use hollow metal segments that encase fine resin parts, providing the elegant feel of metal along with weight that is 15% less than that of previous models. The metal frames have a new type of slide lever mechanism that makes band replacement quicker and simpler, and metal is also used for the outer case sides.
The bezel is a piece that is separate from the metal frame, which enables greater coloring versatility. The elegantly attractive mirror finish of the exterior metal parts gives these watches their distinctive look. The elegance of these models is further enhanced by high-transparency sapphire crystals, as well as hour markers and inset dials that are precision engraved at the CASIO Yamagata Factory.
Functionwise, these models maintain constant Bluetooth® connection with a smartphone running the G-SHOCK Connected app to obtain accurate time information from an on-line time server for automatic time adjustment, even if you move between time zones. MULTIBAND 6 automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six calibration signals around the globe when you are within the range of a signal, even if connection with a smartphone is not possible, for accurate timekeeping no matter where your travels take you.
Other basic features include high-brightness LED illumination, World Time, stopwatch, and more. Stable operation is ensured by a CASIO original Tough Solar charging system.
* Smartphone app for use with G-SHOCK Smartphone Link models. It establishes a Bluetooth® connection with the watch's Connected Engine for automatic time correction, configuration of World Time and other settings, and more. It also makes it possible to keep updated with the latest time zone and summer time information. A Tough Solar power system generates enough energy to ensure uninterrupted operation of power-hungry functions.
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Stainless steel
- Solid Band
- Layered Composite Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Spherical Glass
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Screw Lock Crown
- Black ion plated bezel
- 200-meter water resistance
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- LED light (Super Illuminator) Afterglow
- Time calibration signal reception Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful) *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal Manual receive The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency: 77.5 kHz Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga) Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of indial)
- Dual time 27 time zones, Home city time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59 Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 5 seconds), second) 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24 hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time: 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 29 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)