Grand Seiko Heritage Collection SBGR317 MADE IN JAPAN JDM
An automatic mechanical in a new 40mm case design
A black dial gives a more compact look. The strong three-dimensional indexes are tightly arranged to the outside of the calendar frame, creating harmony with the presence of the case, balance and a stately profile. The case design has a sense of presence and luxury following the standard design of Grand Seiko.
The caliber 9S65 "Mechanical automatic winding 3 Days" lasts 72 hours at maximum winding, adopting the latest hydraulic spring and escapement (MEXT) by MEMS method, creating greater stability and improved accuracy. The back of the see-through case, allows the owner to enjoy the precise movement.
This model combines the presence and wearability in a well-balanced manner with high legibility. This model can endure generations as a lifetime timepiece that carves important moments together.
- Exterior: Stainless steel
- Case back: See-through & Screw case back
- Glass Material: Dual-curved sapphire crystal
- Glass Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size: Diameter 40.0mm Lug-to-lug 46.6mm Thickness 13.0mm
- Band width: 20mm
- Clasp type: Three-fold clasp with push button release
- The perimeter of Band: 195mm
- Caliber no.: 9S65 Instructions
- Movement Type: Automatic with manual winding
- Power reserve: Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
- Mean daily rate: +5 to -3 seconds per day
- Mean daily rate is a mean value of daily rates in a condition where the movement before assembly in a case is measured in six positions in a fixed manner under artificially controlled environment for 12 days.
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance: 4,800 A/m
- Screw-down crown
- 35 jewels