We will accept returns(exchanges) only when we provide with a wrong item or the one doesn't work. Please tell us within 3 days after you receive it.
Items must be in new condition(unused and unopened).
Shipping fees and customs taxes are buyer's responsibility, they will not be covered or refunded.
Defective or Damaged: As a general rule, full amount of item, Shipping & Handling and Gift Wrap fees will all be refunded.
Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use for reasons not due to an japan-select.com: As a general rule, refund amount will be up to 50% of what was originally paid.
Items must be returned with everything that was included in the original shipment. This includes the invoice slip, product box, original tags, and any free gift received during your purchase. Badly packaged or uninsured item returns will not be accepted. Items must be returned in the same condition they were in when originally sent from JAPAN-SELECT.
Attention: below is the examples which we DON'T accept any returns.
- Complaint about accuracy.
- Better price available.
- Products more than 4 days after arrival.
- Time radio synchronisation function doesn't work in your area.
- Non-uniformity for shaping of rubber, G-Shocks.
- Complaint about the watch sizes.
- it was different from what I had expected.
- Surface irregularity of luminous paint.
- Colors of the watch is slightly different from the images.
- Changing your mind.
- Water resistance issues.
- Misaligned hands, indexes or bezel.
- Battery charge.
- Accidental order.
- Damage and/or dent on outside box.
- Products altered by size change or replacement of batteries.
- The problem is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by anyone other than a Manufacturer Service Center.
- The problem is caused by improper, rough or careless treatment.
- The problem is caused by a fire or other natural calamity.
- Tags and Protection seals are removed.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following terms apply to all returns:
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
How to Return Products
If you decide to return a product and meet all the terms listed above, please send us an email at email@example.com. In this email please provide the following information
Your order number A copy of your sales receipt A statement of whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
Refused Delivery: A 45 to 50% minimum restocking fee plus the original shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.