CASIO G-SHOCK 40TH ANNIVERSARY G-SHOCK × ERIC HAZE COLLABOLATION MODEL GMW-B5000EH-1JR LIMITED EDITION MADE IN JAPAN JDM
HURRY!!! FEW LEFT
Nothing like a very special collaboration with graffiti artist Eric Haze to help celebrate the G-SHOCK 40th anniversary!
Take the GMW-B5000 — the original full-metal take on the first-ever G-SHOCK, the DW-5000C — and add plenty of Eric Haze touches for a specially designed metal watch featuring the artist’s work, in ion-plating and laser engraving.
The stainless steel band is ion-plated in black with Haze’s original graphics reproduced in laser-engraved patterns of dots. Small, medium, and large dots combine to create the impression of tonal shading in his characteristic graphic designs splashed across the entire band.
The screw-lock case back, coated in diamond-like carbon (DLC), features a logo designed by Haze to commemorate the 40th anniversary of G-SHOCK.
Press the light button to reveal Haze’s graffiti tag and enjoy the fade-in/fade-out effect.
The watch comes in special packaging adorned with the commemorative anniversary logo designed by the artist himself for a stellar timepiece and incomparable 40th anniversary celebration.
* Due to the screw-lock construction of the case back, the logo and lettering may not match up perfectly with the dial.
- Case size (L× W× H): 49.3 × 43.2 × 13 mm
- Weight: 167 g
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Band: Solid Band, Stainless Steel Band, One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Construction: Shock Resistant
- Water resistance; 200-meter water resistance
- Time adjustment: Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6
- Power supply and battery life: Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Smartphone Link feature: Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Apps: G-SHOCK Connected
- Glass: Mineral Glass
- Back plate: Screw Lock Back
- Surface treatment: Black ion plated case, Black ion plated band
- Compatible band size: 150 to 205 mm
- World time: 5 World time, 39 time zones (39 cities +coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- Stopwatch: 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes), Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes), Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Timer: Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 24 hours, Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Alarm/hourly time signal: 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm), Hourly time signal
- Light: LED backlight (Super illuminator), Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or 4 seconds), afterglow
- Light color: LED:White
- Calendar: Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Mute feature: Button operation tone on/off
- Energy saving feature: Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Battery display/alert: Low battery alert
- Run time: Approx. battery operating time: 10 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge), 22 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- 12/24-hour format
- Date/month display swapping
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping:
- Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Time adjustment details: Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results