CITIZEN PROMASTER MARINE DIVE AUTOMATIC NB6021-17E JAPAN MOV'T JDM
In a modern interpretation of the original 70’s dive watch, wear the new Promaster Mechanical Diver – the timepiece with a deep backstory. Inspired by the design of the 1977 Citizen Challenge Diver that was found on an Australian beach in 1983, the watch was covered in barnacles after having been submerged in the Pacific Ocean for years but was still ticking. That history has inspired our new Promaster Mechanical Diver and given it the affectionate nickname, Fujitsubo – Japanese for barnacle. The lightweight and scratch-resistant Super TitaniumTM case is complemented by a black dial with embossed hands and a classic green luminous for a vintage feel, a rotating elapsed-time bezel, and an anti-reflective sapphire crystal. The retro look is completed with the black polyurethane strap with a raised square pattern. This advanced timepiece with automatic movement features enhanced magnetic resistance to protect against external magnetic fields, as well as a 42-hour power reserve. This high-performance watch comes in an exclusive collector’s dive tank box, is ISO compliant and water resistant to 200 meters. Caliber number 9051.
- MODEL: NB6021-17E
- MOVEMENT TECHNOLOGY: 9051, Automatic, Powered by the release of a wound spring, mechanical movements never require a battery. Automatic mechanical movements have an oscillating weight that winds the spring with the motion of the wearer’s arm.
- CASE WIDTH (MM): 41
- LUG WIDTH (MM): 20
- BAND TYPE: Strap, Polyurethane
- CASE MATERIAL: Silver-Tone, Super Titanium
- CRYSTAL: Sapphire Crystal(Superior scratch resistance and hardness)
- CLASP: Buckle
- DIAL: Black
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 200M/20Bar [Scuba Diving]
- 42 Hour Power Reserve
- Antimagnetic 16000
- -10~+20 s/d