SEIKO PROSPEX DIVER SCUBA SEA ‘SUMO’ SOLAR GMT SBPK005 MADE IN JAPAN JDM
Seiko Prospex introduces its first solar watch with a GMT hand, powered by the in-house built new calibre of 5K62.
The watch shape is affectionately named ‘Sumo’ by Seiko fans because of its size and shape and the 12 o’clock marker – it’s a substantially strong looking timepiece.
The Lumibrite colour on the 24-hour hand is high in visibility underwater and the green ‘seascape’ dial produces vibrant accents to the elegantly pressed pattern design. The 200 metre water resistance is paired with a stainless steel case and high power generation efficiency.
Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’ Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Caliber Number: 5K65
- Movement Type: Solar
- Precision: ±15 seconds per month
- Overcharge prevention function
- Quick-start function
- 24-hour hand
- Date display
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Case Size: Thickness:13.2mm, Diameter:45.0mm, Lug-to-lug:51.8mm
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal
- Crystal Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- LumiBrite: LumiBrite on hands, index(es) and bezel
- Clasp: Three-fold clasp with secure lock , push button release with extender
- Bracelet Length: 200.0
- Distance between lugs: 20
- Water Resistance: 200m / 660ft diver's
- Magnetic Resistance: 4,800 A/m
- Weight: 182.0
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Screw-down crown
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock
- Screw case back